Sunday, February 12, 2012

shop update!


hiya everyone!
been very busy since the start of this year, what with work and now my supplies shop!
yes, finally i found some time to activate it again and i have slowly posted some packaging bags,  paper tapes and baker's twines.

i truly missed keeping shop so i'm very excited!
i still have more deco tapes to upload in a few days.
actually, i have given out a discount coupon for my facebook subscribers but it's only good for the month of February. 
and for some shameless plugging, you can LIKE me on facebook and get updates and discount coupons! ♥






here's a link to my shop:




♥♥♥♥♥♥


please don't disturb the cat...he's busy.


have a good week everyone!
it's my birthday this week....too late to think of a giveaway, what do you think? 
let me know in the comments box. 

xx

4 comments:

  1. Hi! So glad you updated. :) Love your new products.

    I don't think it's too late to do a giveaway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new products! They're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to see you are still doing your creative things and you still have your shop! I have been away from blogging for quite some time but I always thought of the lovely people I've met! I started a new tea room blog (my old URL was bought by someone else) and I was so happy to see so many of my old buddies are still around. I had to search a bit to find some and still have some searching to do to find some more of them, but YAY - I already found you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Odette! How are you? I miss your lovely and inspiring updates. Anyway, I tagged you in an old school blogging meme, hope you don't mind. http://www.cymplified.com/old-school-blogging-cymplified

    ReplyDelete

thank you very much for taking time to leave a comment!